Monday 28 July 2008

Topshop A/W '08









The day that I have been waiting for has finally come... from the 3rd August I can buy my Topshop uniform, which means 75% discount on future trends. Needless to say I am SO excited, having been shopping in my head for the last 4 weeks. To celebrate, I've found a selection of photographs that reflect the way I am going to be dressed heading into autumn and winter. These beautiful garments are all from Topshop.

Specific elements I will be recreating are; dark skinny trousers layered with wrinkled socks and boots (I won't be allowed these on discount, but I MUST have the boots), baggy jumpers with cute short skirts and the dove grey/blush pink and ink/charcoal/tartan colour combinations. Heavy volume on top and skinny on the bottom is a winter development of my current style. I already have a mini-houndstooth cocoon coat that makes me look like Totoro which I adore and will work perfectly in place of the blue plaid coat everyone is going to be obsessed with. I also have some more wet-look leggings on hold after the pair I bought on ebay a few months ago were too big... if there is one thing that leggings should not be it is baggy.

No comments: