Wednesday 20 August 2008

Chilled


I've been feeling quite run down and grumpy lately, which, added to the awful weather, have made slouchy, knitted type creations very appealing. Clothes that aren't necessarily designed to flatter a figure, but encourage comfortable, relaxed burrowing and hibernation in times of sudden chill or attacks of fatigue.




In other news, a number of different factors (uniform allowance, birthday money, security deposit refund, discount store card) are about to culminate in a ridiculous shopping spree, and when I finally have a day off I am going to make sure I document all of my new treasures before I wear them to death. So that my boss would let me buy an entirely black uniform, I promised her that I would go into work tomorrow pretty much as Alice in Wonderland, which should be very interesting...

No comments: