Thursday, 28 May 2009

Juergen Teller


















A few weeks ago, when I was doing an essential exploration of the new London Marc by Marc Jacobs store, I came across the new coffee table sized book of all the ad campaigns Juergen Teller has shot for Marc over the years. I have been a huge fan of both men for quite a long time, but I didn't realize the sheer breadth of celebrities they had collaborated with. Everyone awesome that I can think of, whatever age, has been in a Marc campaign. So if any boyfriend type person is reading this to get 5 year anniversary type clues, this would be a good place to pause and take note.

1 comment:

Vintage Me New You said...

Hi,
I found your blog very interesting, original and well done. This is the reason why I give you an invitation on www.vogueicon.com. Vogueicon is a social networking website for Bloggers, enabling you to promote your blog. After registration, you manage your own area, post articles, give marks or comments... and you have the possibility to create groups. An easy way to meet people and find a community of interest !
Find out more things on www.vogueicon.com and discover a new way of Blogging !

Best regards, and congratulation for your blog.

xoxo,
Gia!