Sunday 21 December 2008

Cape Update!

 

 

 

 

I think my hunt for the perfect cape might finally be over. Last night I purchased this beauty from Nasty Gal Vintage (for probably a little bit too much money but it's still at least 60% cheaper than the other capes I've been dreaming about). Super excited about it arriving! NOT excited about the customs duties I'll probably have to pay on arrival. I've already matched it to at least three pairs of shoes that I own, now just need a cute arm-crook bag/servant to deal with all of my things when I'm wearing it. They have lots of edgy vintage clothes on the website, I recommend you take a look.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you should check out the vintage dealers on etsy.com

www.nstylevintage.etsy.com

Ms. Dutton said...

god her glasses are amazing

rachie said...

I think they're still on sale at the website! xo

rachie said...

https://www.shopnastygal.com/products/Circle-Sunnies-%252d-Black.html

voila!

Chantelle said...

i really love this cape!